August 30, 2012
Wow I can't believe it's the end of August already but I'm so excited the kids go back to school in just 5 more days. This momma is doing the happy dance!!!! The summer did go by fast though. I think because I've been so busy sitting here at my computer playing around with my scrapping pages.

NEWS FLASH**** I've been accepted as a Creative Team member over at DigiScrapStation. I am so excited to be a part of the team and to work with such talented people. They have all taken me in and made me feel right at home. So if you need a place to go please come over and join us. They offer several different challenges throughout the month and I have tried my hand at them all this last month. Boy that was a lot of work!!!!

This week I had the privilege of working with a cute kit by Gail Cook called Sweet as Sugar. It was a lot of fun to work with and was pretty versatile for both boys and girls. Lots of bright, cheery colors to play with and a nice variety of elements. Here is a preview of the kit and a look at what I did with it.





Here is the kit that I used and you can get it here at her store at DigiScrapStation


0 comments: