About Me

My Photo
Heidi Colwell-Morris
Welcome to my little section of the world. This is my haven and escape when life gets to be too stressful.

I am a stay at home mom of 4 boys ages 21, 15, 9, and 3. I have been married for 16 years and live in West Bend, WI.  I got hooked on working with graphics during my Photoshop class while in school for web design. I started out making tournament layouts for an online gaming site and used a lot of scrap kits for them. I came across a digital scrap kit page on facebook one night and decided I could make my own elements and kits instead of using everyone else's. Now I can't stop. There really needs to be a 12 step program for scrappers. 

In my down time I enjoy reading, being outside (when it's not 100 or -0), shopping, and spending time with my family.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Licenses

July 2, 2013
Happy July everyone!! I can't believe the year is half over already. After Christmas, the 4th of July is my next favorite holiday. I love the red, white, and blue, the parades, fireworks, and picnics with family. In honor of this great holiday I've created a red, white, & blue kit as the participation prize for my new Inspirational Quote Challenge this month. You'll get it for FREE just for playing along so come on over to Crafty Scraps Forum and get in on the fun.



And here's a little FREEBIE just for stopping by


Download Here







0 comments: