September 9, 2012
With the temperatures dropping and Fall fast approaching us in the north I was inspired to do a Fall layout. I used a beautiful kit by Panda Bear Designs called Fall Harvest which you can find here. This kit has some gorgeous deep rich colors in it and wonderful elements to work with. The first layout I made was for our Monthly Desktop Challenge over at DigiScrapStation. If you haven't joined  yet come join the fun with us. There are plenty of things to keep you busy. The second layout I made was of my 2 middle boys when they were little picking out their pumpkins at Jackson's Apple Orchard. The little guy was so pooped after 2 hrs of playing that he decided to take a break and sat down in the wheel barrow and made daddy push him around for a while. I just loved working with this kit. It was the perfect Fall kit. Thank you Panda Bear Designs for your wonderful work!!!!!!!!






0 comments: