About Me

My Photo
Heidi Colwell-Morris
Welcome to my little section of the world. This is my haven and escape when life gets to be too stressful.

I am a stay at home mom of 4 boys ages 21, 15, 9, and 3. I have been married for 16 years and live in West Bend, WI.  I got hooked on working with graphics during my Photoshop class while in school for web design. I started out making tournament layouts for an online gaming site and used a lot of scrap kits for them. I came across a digital scrap kit page on facebook one night and decided I could make my own elements and kits instead of using everyone else's. Now I can't stop. There really needs to be a 12 step program for scrappers. 

In my down time I enjoy reading, being outside (when it's not 100 or -0), shopping, and spending time with my family.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Licenses

September 3, 2012
Well here we are on to part 2 of the Falling In Love scrap kit. If you haven't joined us yet it's not too late to head on over to the Scrap Kit Challenge on Facebook and get in on the fun. Each challenge is 2 months long and each part is broken up in to 2 week blocks. All the kits are shared on our blogs and are free for personal use.

I've had a lot of fun with this kit. The colors that Kathy has picked out are absolutely beautiful!!! I've had to learn self-control with this one and let me tell you it's not easy. I could have created a mega kit by myself I think LOL Well enough talking and on to the freebies....


Download Fasteners Here



Download Frames Here


1 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you